Are you the talent that will further professionalize our software platform? We are looking for a Product Owner for our innovative 3D digital twin platform: Digitwin. Our software helps governments and businesses make better and faster decisions for livable, safe and accessible cities.
What will you do?
As Product Owner, you are responsible for defining and executing the product strategy, delivering new versions, supporting customers, executing (international) innovation projects and managing the product lifecycle from start to finish.
- Define and execute product strategy for Digitwin in line with business objectives and customer needs.
- Manage the product lifecycle, including the delivery, planning and launch of new features, phasing out old features and managing the product roadmap in close collaboration with the development team.
- Support customers in using the product and perform demonstrations.
- Responsible for project management of national and European innovation and R&D projects around the product.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to align product strategy with overall business goals and ensure the right information is shared about new product launches and updates.
- Identify and understand technical market trends and competition to create new opportunities for the product.
Who are we?
Argaleo is a young and rapidly growing company founded in 2019. We develop Digital Twin solutions for Sustainable Mobility, Public Safety and Vital Inner Cities. For this we have developed our own software platform called Digitwin™. Our customers are mainly government agencies such as municipalities, provinces and security regions. These clients use our software to make faster and better data-driven decisions.
Argaleo recently moved to a brand new office in the innovation district in Den Bosch. We are a team of 6 people. As Product Manager you will work closely with the founder to further professionalize product development and customer projects.
What do we ask?
As a Product Owner at Argaleo, you are a technical and independent person with:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product/project management of SAAS solutions.
- Strong communication and project management skills, with the ability to work with and prioritize diverse stakeholders.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science or a related field.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle and agile methodologies.
- Experience working with B2B and/or B2G SAAS products, Geo-ICT and/or data science is a plus.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills in Dutch and English is a plus;
What do we offer?
Argaleo offers you a position in a young company that is growing rapidly. You will therefore be partly responsible for its success. There is a lot of freedom and flexibility to further fill your position.
- Market salary. Depending on contract hours and experience.
- Laptop, phone.
- Work from home opportunity
- Number of contract hours to be determined in consultation
Want to know more or apply immediately? Get in touch!
Are you ready to be part of innovative growing software company? Send your application to email@example.com
Do you have any questions about the position? Please contact Jeroen Steenbakkers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-29326841.