Are you the commercial talent that will grow our innovative scale-up? We are looking for an entrepreneurial, independent and experienced Business Developer to make our leading Digital Twin solutions even more successful in the Mobility, Public Safety and Crowd Management market.
What will you do?
As a Business Developer, you are the face of the company and co-responsible for revenue growth and continued development of the product proposition.
- You generate sales opportunities and convert them into orders
- You maintain customer relationships and network
- You master and expand knowledge in the various domains
- You support in the further development of the product proposition
- You will work with marketing to create lead-generating campaigns.
Who are we?
Argaleo is a young company founded in 2019. We develop Digital Twin solutions for sustainable Mobility, Public Safety and Crowd Management. For this we have developed our own software platform called Digitwin™. Our customers are mainly government agencies like municipalities, provinces and security regions. These customers use our software to make data-driven decisions. Leading projects are for example Scheveningen Boulevard or La Vuelta Holanda.
Argaleo recently moved to a brand new office in the innovation quarter in Den Bosch. We are a small team of five people, mainly developers. As a Business Developer, you will work with the founder to boost revenue growth and further shape the commercial organization.
What do we ask?
As a Business Developer at Argaleo, you are an entrepreneurial and independent dealmaker:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in selling IT solutions to governments
- Experience and knowledge in one or more application areas: Mobility (especially bicyclists and pedestrians), Public Safety, Crowd Management, and/or Center Manager
- Able to transform a technical solution into a value-added product proposition for the customer
- A proactive attitude when it comes to acquiring new prospects and maintaining the network
What do we offer?
Argaleo offers you a position in a young company that is growing fast. You will therefore be co-responsible for its success and share in it. There is a lot of freedom and flexibility to further define your position.
- Salary indication is €3,500 - €5,000 gross per month. Depending on contract hours and experience.
- Bonus scheme based on results
- Laptop, phone, car (or other mobility solution).
- Work from home opportunity
- Number of contract hours to be determined in consultation
Want to know more or apply immediately? Get in touch!
Are you ready to use your commercial skills to make our company a greater success? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any questions about the position? Please contact Jeroen Steenbakkers at email@example.com or 06-29326841.