Digital Twin solution for Smart Cities
Entrepreneurs, property owners, municipalities and other parties involved want a successful future for their cities. But on which information do you make decisions? How do you ensure a smart integrated strategy and clear direction? With our Digital Twin for smart cities, you get all relevant information integrated in one dashboard.
These inner cities went before you
A user-friendly online tool
Clear view of data-driven insights into all the city's challenges
Linking to own data systems
Scalable use through access for all stakeholders
- Live insight into crowds
- Detailed analysis of visitor numbers and visitor behaviour
- Analysis of routing, origin-destination and residence
- Insight into physical property information such as size, height and year of construction
- Comprehensive information on function, addresses and licence
- Insight into economic information such as WOZ, KVK and energy labels
- Heat map and corresponding development by area.
- Insight into 'green' or 'petrified' areas.
- Overview of the network and infrastructure
- Live insight into traffic and public transport flows.
- Policy-based mobility analyses, such as bicycle accessibility
- Real-time insight into parking information
- Representation of objects at risk and vulnerable objects
- Analytical tools for area risk analysis
- Information on pawn population
As a former administrator and city centre professional, I see a growing need for insight. And rightly so. Working on the city is not done on assumptions, but on knowledge. This technique makes that a lot easier.
The visualization of data in the Argaleo dashboard helps us to easily analyze data and place it in a broader urban context. At the same time it enables us to anticipate social challenges.
Digitwin gives us a daily update on the state of the city. The information is disclosed in a 3D visualisation and gives a clear overview. This helps my colleagues to better assess the impact of measures and policies on the built environment. This way of data-driven work supports us in realising the ambitions from our vision of the future. The digital twin is a scalable solution in which we can make our own data transparent and link it to public data sources.