Argaleo has won the CIO Magazine Innovation Awards 2021. The Innovation Awards are an initiative of CIO Magazine, intended to reward and stimulate innovative projects of both suppliers and customers in the IT field.
In the category "Most Innovative Covid Solution" Argaleo won with her Digitwin solution: "Because of the corona pandemic and the one-half meter society, Prime Minister Rutte said in the April 2020 press conference that 'outdoor space is becoming scarce'. In an online digital twin of a city, a 3D dashboard, Argaleo developed tools and linked data to gain insight in available outdoor space on the one hand and on the other hand to gain insight in visitor flows and thus 'corona pressure' in the city." according to CIO Magazine.
The jury about Argaleo: "It has managed to combine crowd control algorithms with geo-solutions and data. Using smart cameras, municipalities and public order and enforcement agencies can see where covid-related risks arise on the street." The jury of the CIO Magazine Innovation Awards consists of:
- Eric Wesselman, Jury President and Partner & Head of Digital Transformation Adviso KPMG
- Ben van der Burg, COO Triple & Anchorman/Columnist BNR Nieuwsradio
- Sjoerd Blüm, CIO Schiphol
- Anja Dekhuijzen, Lawyer at Whitebridge Advocatuur
- Tjibbe van der Zeeuw, Co-Founder & Partner Squadra Matching & Search
- Rob Beijleveld, CEO ICT Media & Publisher CIO Magazine
Jeroen Steenbakkers (Owner Argaleo) & Tjibbe van der Zeeuw (Co-founder & Partner Squadra Matching & Selection)
Subscribe now to the newsletter and stay informed of our digital twin innovations!